Thursdays Confessions

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Happy Friday Eve. I am so ready for the weekend. I am apart of a ladies ball group and this weekend is our spring party. Which means Charlee is going to grandma's for the night and mama is planning to be in bed at 8pm and sleep until 9am. Now if that actually happens who knows but it sounds like a good plan. Here are my weekly confessions.....

* My child slept from 9:30p to 5:45a this morning. Can I get a amen! I woke up a few times to make sure that she was still breathing but she did much better now that she can roll belly to back and back to belly she is able to move and get comfortable.

* I want another tattoo so bad it's killing me. I have no idea what I want  but I can just tell you that I want another one.

* Work is getting so crazy right now and I kinda wish that it would just chill. One of the older paralegals will be retiring soon so I know that I won't be able to relax but a girl can dream.

* My husband spent 300 dollars on a cooler this week (insert eye  roll) 300 on a cooler. That is ridiculous.

* I went to Target to get a bathing suit and almost threw up when I saw my postpartum body in the mirror. Not summer ready at all.

* I decided to back off on feeding Charlee solids. I feel like we just need her to get more calories and formula gives her more than solids do....

* I am addicted to Southern Charm tv show on Bravo and I am not quite sure why.... I think it makes me feel good about my life and how together I think that I have it.

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments :

  1. How many tattoos do you have? I have 7 so far. Maybe you can get your baby's name tattooed on you. I have my daughter name on my wrist. (Have you ever seen a show called "Good Luck Charlie"? It's cute). Guys can get crazy spending $ on guy things. I'm not ready for Summer either. None of my clothes fits me anymore.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that long night of sleep! Hope it continues. It's so much easier to get through the day when the kids sleep all night!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs