Friday Favs

Friday, July 7, 2017

Happy Friday. Personally I think that every week should be a three day work week. I got so much done when I came back to work after a nice long weekend. Since it is time for another weekend to roll around here are some of my Friday favs. 

one. Ya'll Monday my baby will be six months old. That's a whole half way to one! When did this happen. She was just born like yesterday. I promise to get a new update up and some of our favorite that we have been loving these last few months. 

two. I saw this one day during the week and had to save it. It is so true in so many ways. I always try to do these things but somehow I fail but maybe this list will help me stop and remember to do these daily. 


three. We have a ball that we are going to in September and well I hate dress shopping so I bit the bullet and did rent the runway. Gosh I am hoping that it works out but we shall see. Let me know if you have used this before and it was everything that you dreamed of. 

four. J has to work all weekend so it will just be me and CharBear. I am hoping to get a bow holder made for her room and get the house cleaned for my Matilda Jane party next weekend. 

five. We are going to a food truck event tonight and I honestly could not be more excited.

1 comment :

  1. I ❤️ a food truck dinner because #nocookingformama 🙌🏻 Also, your daily habits are perfection 👌🏻

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs